This is your special occasion … a day filled with love, happiness and cherished memories.
It is important that your wedding ceremony reflects your beliefs, values, traditions and the love you have for one another. A civil ceremony for Australian couples is a popular choice which will provide you with the flexibility to achieve this.
It is also important that you choose a celebrant with whom you feel relaxed and comfortable so that you are able to discuss your individual needs. With a friendly and approachable manner, I am committed to working with you to understand what is important to you. Together we will design a unique and personalised ceremony which will ensure that your wedding day is not only memorable … it will be unforgettable!
Once your booking is confirmed, you can expect the following service:
- an initial meeting with both of you to discuss your individual needs, prepare the Notice of Intended Marriage and begin the discussion about the ceremony content
- a second meeting to discuss the unique and personalised ceremony in detail
- unlimited phone and email contact as we work together to refine your ceremony
- a wedding rehearsal to run through the practicalities of the ceremony
- attendance on your wedding day to bring it all together!
My fee also includes:
- completion and submission of all legal paperwork on your behalf
- a fully personalised ceremony written for you based on your journey together
- resources to help you build a strong relationship
- a professional PA system with different microphone options and input for you music
- any wedding ritual(s) of your choice
- presentation copy of your ceremony
- Ceremonial Wedding Certificate (on the day)
- All travel costs, including parking and tolls, within the Sydney Metro area